First you should know this salad is amazing, tasty, and very filling. The honey and the peanut butter are not completely PCOS friendly, so if you you have PCOS, please do in moderation.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 cups of shredded purple cabbage
- 1 cup of shredded green cabbage
- 1 red bell pepper sliced
- 1 cup of cilantro leaves
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 cup of peanuts
- Peanut Dressing
- 1/2 smooth peanut butter
- 2-3 tbsp of hot water
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/4 teaspoon of sesame oil
- juice of 1 lime
- pinch of red pepper flakes
- Grill chicken breast on the grill. Season with salt and pepper
- Cut purple and green cabbage and add to bowl
- Cut bell pepper, avocado, and cilantro and add to the cabbage
- Mix all ingredients in the salad dressing in a separate bowl until smooth
- Mix in salad dressing into the salad, season with salt and pepper and add peanuts.
- Cut finished chicken breasts in to slices and top salad to serve.