- 2 lbs. wild caught whole salmon fillet
- 2 Tb. olive oil
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- 1 extra lime for juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 jalapeño, grated
- lots of Salt and pepper
- 2 avocados
- 2 tomatoes
- 1/2 red onion
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 limes
- 1/4 cup of cilantro
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and put the salmon fillet on it. Dry off extra liquid with a paper towel.
- Whisk the oil, lime zest, jalapeño (less if you don’t like spice).
- Cut the lime from the zest and extra lime into quarters and put aside to squeeze over salmon after out of the oven.
- Salt and pepper the crap out of your salmon.
- Pour the mixture over the salmon fillet.
- Cut avocado, tomato, onion, and cilantro and throw into a bowl together. Juice the limes into the salad, add olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste. Make sure you thoroughly mix all ingredients together.
- Once the oven has reached 400F, bake the salmon for 14 minutes. Squeeze lime juice over the top and serve warm.