This is a great alternative option to left over turkey stock and turkey from thanksgiving or anytime you may cook it.
Dietary: Make this PCOS/low carb friendly by leaving out the Ramen and adding veggies.
- 6 scallions, chopped
- 8 slices ginger
- 6 mushrooms, sliced
- 8 cups of turkey stock (chicken works too)
- 2 eggs
- 2 oz. bacon
- 2 portions fresh ramen noodles or egg noodles
- 1 cup of turkey in small pieces (or chicken if you prefer)
- Put stock, 1/2 the scallions, slices of ginger, and mushrooms in a pan and bring to a boil. Simmer for 1 hour while you prep everything else.
- Put the eggs in a pot and pour cold water on top. Bring to a boil and then turn off the heat. Let sit for 4 min and then put in a bowl with cold water and ice. Once cooled down, peal them and cut them in half.
- Take your bacon and sizzle it up, any way you like. I prefer the oven and the bacon crispy. Once done, cut into small pieces.
- Then take your ramen/egg noddles and cook it to specifications.
- Once 1 hour is reached on the broth, salt and pepper to taste.
- After the broth is done, put all ingredients together in a bowl. Noodles first, broth, eggs, bacon, and top with remaining scallions